Monday, March 30, 2009

Kitchen clutter

I haven't had my green tea today. In fact, I haven't eaten much of anything. My kitchen cabinets were crammed full of food that I wasn't eating so I figured that only way to make myself eat what I had and not be wasteful, was to put off going to the grocery store as long as possible. Now I am at the point where I am going to need to use some imagination to cook or bake something tasty. My motivation to do this has been very poor today. I keep getting side-tracked by the laundry or my kids. I generally have difficulty finding something to cook because my kitchen is not organized well and when I go to find something to cook (usually on the spur of the moment), I am overwhelmed by the plethora of food, and I just can't decide or I don't have the time to create something tasty that everyone would like. I am decluttering my kitchen cabinets. It feels good. I can eat the food we have and then buy more food in moderation. One of my New Year's resolutions was to become organized. I am getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment