Monday, July 20, 2009

Fake toenails

My sister and I just returned from our long weekend at the beach. We had a fabulous adventure, and I ate crab legs for the first time. Prior to this trip, I always felt the consumption of crab legs was barbaric and inefficient considering how much effort goes into actually finding your food. Well, crab legs are tasty, and I thoroughly enjoyed mutilating my crustacean for supper. I would eat them again. After toasting in the sun for a few days and gorging ourselves with an unholy amount of seafood, we topped the weekend off with a budget pedicure. Previously we both sported stubby unattractive toe nails. Now we have the loveliest fake nails that could ever be purchased from a department store. This is going to sound trite, but they really do look natural. I am so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment