Thursday, April 9, 2009

Backyard mystery cord.

So you are probably wondering exactly why is this orange cord in my backyard? I am still not exactly sure. The electric company via phone conversation assures me that it is not their line. I thought it belonged to the phone company because when I was able to hoist myself up to look over the privacy fence, I saw some of those metal wiring boxes with the phone company logo on it. I called them and a service guy was sent out. He said it wasn't their line either. He was pretty sure it belonged to the cable company and that if it was his backyard, he would bury the cable himself because the cable company would not come out any time soon to bury it. He assures me that this orange cord coiled up in my yard is perfectly safe. I still can't rake my leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment