Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spanish or no Spanish?

I am planning on taking a Spanish class. I was planning on starting it last week (seeing as how I drove to the meeting site with pen and paper in hand), but there was had been a scheduling error and the class was actually scheduled to beging the next week on a different day, a less convenient day. I emailed the scheduling coordinator Monday (3 days ago) and she assures me that the class is actually scheduled for the next week but on Tuesday, rather than Thursday which was preferable. She expressed her apologies for the confusion and scheduling mishap. Today, when I return home from work, there is message from the scheduling coordinator that there was yet another scheduling error and the class actually starts tomorrow evening. She requested that I call her back to confirm if I still wanted to take the class since she hasn't deposited my check yet. It is wrong for me to be a bit frustrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment