Monday, April 20, 2009

I was a fourth grade Nancy.

I remember in elementary school, there was a girl that was a year or two younger than me. I didn't really like her to begin with and she got it in her head that I was the actress that played Nancy on Little House, A New Beginning. This infuriated me because for one thing, I hated Nancy. She was conniving and evil and she wasn't even cute. Secondly, how stupid is this classmate of mine to think that I could be on TV last night and make it to school the next day. (Okay, so I was a bit naive about television programming). Anyway, I was mortified. She taunted me, calling me Nancy whenever we would cross paths in the lunchroom. I guess she eventually figured out her error. I however, will have to live with this humiliation forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment